Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Make Extraordinary Possible.
UCHealth Medical Group's Breast practice in ColoradoSprings is seeking to add a breast surgeon. Requirements are fellowshiptrained, ultrasoundcertified, and board certified in general surgery. AtUCHealth, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity.We want you to help make extraordinary possible. Our breast surgical position is very unique, because it is entirely surgical.
Our comprehensive Breast Cancer program opportunityoffers:
- Trained Nurse Practitioners who see patients with:
- Breast pain
- Abnormal imaging needing follow-up
- High risk concerns
- Day time consultations
- They are also certified to assist in surgery, within post-op orders, notes, discharges and summaries.
- You, in this established and robust breast surgery practice with a full support staff, will see:
- New cancer diagnoses
- High risk lesions needing excision
- Benign tumors meriting excision
- Genetic mutation positive patients wanting prophylactic mastectomies
- Large and stable Primary Care referral base
- Ability to have a growing panel from day one with the support to build a practice that incorporates your professional interests and expertise
- Opportunity to get involved with national clinical trials in affiliation with University of Colorado as well as teaching opportunities if desirable
- Traditional employment model with:
- Competitive salary with initial salary guarantee period
- Productivity incentives
- Attractive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid malpractice, generous CME allowance, basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan)
UCHealth clinics, staffed by UCHealth Medical Group physicians, are an integrated, multi-specialty physician and health system partnership. Physicians who are employed by UCHealth practice at over 50 clinics as well as hospitals along the Front Range of Colorado. Together, all of the UCHealth hospitals and physician clinics are focused on providing excellent patient and community health care. With a focus on improving the patient experience by sharing resources and developing standards towards achieving the best clinical outcomes, UCHealth Medical Group is the fastest growing, most comprehensive multi-specialty medical group in Colorado.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.