This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Lynne.Jensen@LVHN.org.
Imagine a career at one of the nation's most advanced health networks. Be part of an exceptional health care experience and join the inspired, passionate team at Lehigh Valley Health Network.
We are hiring a BC/BE Ophthalmologist who has exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in beautiful Northampton County, PA.
- A network champion for Ophthalmology and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified with American Board of Ophthalmology
- A valid Pennsylvania Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- Reasonable call expectation
- Fellowship training is highly desired
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
The Lehigh Valley is a beautiful region in Eastern Pennsylvania which is located 1 hour north of Philadelphia & 1.5 hours west of New York City! This reasonable cost of living area consists of historic cities such as Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton and numerous small towns. The region is home to outstanding public and private schools, ten colleges and universities, safe neighborhoods, music festivals, minor league sport teams and a strong economy! To learn more about Phillipsburg, NJ and greater Lehigh Valley area visit:
https://www.lehighvalleychamber.org/phillipsburg.html and www.discoverlehighvalley.com.
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.