Job Seekers, Welcome to ACOS Career Center
Search Filters
Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 984 Jobs
Create Alert
Loading... Please wait.
Indiana University Health Logo
Indiana University Health

Indianapolis, Indiana

NEW! NEW!
Southern California Permanente Medical Group Logo
Southern California Permanente Medical Group

Woodland Hills, California

NEW! NEW!
Penn State Health - Physician Recruitment Logo
Penn State Health - Physician Recruitment

Hershey, Pennsylvania

NEW! NEW!
UNC Health Logo
UNC Health

Lumberton, North Carolina

NEW! NEW!
MaineHealth/Franklin Memorial Hospital Logo
MaineHealth/Franklin Memorial Hospital

Farmington, Maine

NEW! NEW!
NEW! NEW!
Providence Logo
Providence

Walla Walla, Washington

NEW! NEW!
Nemours Logo
Nemours

Orlando, Florida

NEW! NEW!
ChristianaCare Logo
ChristianaCare

Newark, Delaware

NEW! NEW!
Southern California Permanente Medical Group Logo
Southern California Permanente Medical Group

Los Angeles, California

NEW! NEW!
Southern California Permanente Medical Group Logo
Southern California Permanente Medical Group

Los Angeles, California

NEW! NEW!
MaineHealth/Stephens Memorial Hospital Logo
MaineHealth/Stephens Memorial Hospital

Norway, Maine

NEW! NEW!
Franciscan Physician Network Logo
Franciscan Physician Network

Crawfordsville, Indiana

NEW! NEW!
Marshfield Clinic Health System Logo
Marshfield Clinic Health System

Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

NEW! NEW!
Baylor Scott & White Health Logo
Baylor Scott & White Health

Mckinney, Texas

NEW! NEW!
Swedish Logo
Swedish

Seattle, Washington

NEW! NEW!
Loading... Please wait.
General Surgeon to join Successful Employed Practice as Core Faculty within ACGME Program
General Surgeon to join Employed Practice and participate as Core Faculty within General Surgery ACGME Program  Minimum of 5 years of clinical experience in general surgery. Leadership and teaching responsibilities in an ACGME-Accredited general surgery GME program, within the last 3 year Active Board Certification Proven success in leadership/censorship of residents You will join a surgical practice and conduct clinical care 80% of the time, while participating as Core Faculty in the general surgery residency the remaining 20% Being part of the Core Faculty within  the General Surgery Residency Program requires  leadership, organization, operation, and general administration of the Residency Program sponsored by UHS - one o


This job listing is no longer active.

Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.
Loading. Please wait.