Location: Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, a 468-licensed bed Duke LifePoint facility in Johnstown, PA, just 70 miles east of Pittsburgh-- is searching for a Part-Time (0.5 FTE) Vascular Surgeon to join its team! The employed physician will enjoy working in a busy, established vascular group - with the majority of time spent in the advanced Vascular Laboratory.
* 2 State-of-the-art Hybrid ORs and 2 robotic surgical systems
* Cover just one facility
* 2 experience APPs support physicians and work primarily in OP setting
* Vascular Lab is conveniently located in the hospital-- in the same space as the outpatient clinic
* Teaching opportunities available - home to a general surgery residency program
* O-1 Visa Sponsorship
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Hospital: As the flagship of the four-hospital Conemaugh Health System, Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is a 468-licensed bed Level 1 Trauma Center, STEMI-Receiving Center, Level III NICU, and Primary Stroke Center. A premier tertiary referral center in west central PA, Conemaugh Memorial is also a teaching facility- home to several residency programs and advanced technology, including 2 Hybrid ORs and 2 Robotic Surgical Systems.
About the Community: Located in the Laurel Highlands of Pennsylvania, Johnstown offers many connections to neighboring communities. Family-friendly neighborhoods, outdoor recreation, good schools, and superb quality of life are just a few of the reasons why our residents chose to live here.